We teach students how to navigate the messiness of the creative process, from inception to completion by prototyping and testing. Also to bring design, creativity, and innovation to the future’s leaders.
Syrian border in the Turkish city of Antakya – Hatay
1. Syrian refugees with multi-skills
2. Syrian refugees with strong relationships with peers, and supervisors;
3. Syrian refugees have more knowledge of other cultures;
4. Syrian refugees became as real builders for future;
5. Many experts visited this center and experiences, knowledges and cultures.
KPCH leaders will support their team hardly through:
KPCH is designed to meet the needs of Syrian refugees and host communities in Turkey. Also, to meet the needs of professionals and experts who would like to share their skills and cultures with others through field visits and/or online training and courses.
KPCH will support to produce people with a wide range of impacts like:
We know that our task of developing adolescents will affect the lives of the Syrians in general, so we must develop them to be real builders of a brighter future for themselves, their families and their country.